Products affected: SendPro® C (2H25)
You may need to install a new printhead when the existing printhead is producing poor print quality.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Print on Envelopes.
- Tap Install Printhead.
- Lift the cover. The ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Flip the ink cartridge cover open.
- Remove the ink cartridge.
- Squeeze the two gray tabs on either side of the printhead.
- While squeezing, lift and tilt the printhead to the right. The printhead should come up out of the device.
- Unwrap the new printhead and remove the protective strip.
- Squeeze the tabs and slide the printhead pegs into the lower set of grooves.
Warning: If you do not seat the printhead correctly it can damage the device.
- Keep squeezing the tabs and push the printhead flush against the wall. Tabs will snap outward when placed correctly.
- Install the ink cartridge and close the guard.
- Close the cover. The ink cartridge moves back to the original position.
- Tap Done.
- Print a print test pattern to be sure that your printhead is working properly.
UPDATED: 06 September 2021