The Print on Envelopes app is the starting point for printing postage on an envelope or a tape. It also allows you to change what you print.
Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen to open the app.
On this screen, you can:
- View Postage Balance - View the balance of funds you have left in your device.
- View Date -Tap the date to view the date options.
- View Total postage amount - View the total postage amount.
- Print Graphic - Tap Graphic + to preview or add graphics. You can also add a custom text message.
- View Print Mode - View the available printing modes such as printing a graphic only, printing the date and time, or seal envelopes without printing postage.
- View Class - Tap Class to view available postal classes and any extra services.
- View Account - Tap Account to charge back postage to departments or clients, and run reports showing how you spent your postage over specific time periods.
- View Preset - Tap Preset to store a group of commonly-used settings. Presets can store settings such as a postage class, an account and a graphic.
UPDATED: 06 September 2021