Navigating the Home screen on the SendPro C
The Home screen on the SendPro C provides the starting point for printing postage.
Tap the Home icon in any screen to return to the Home screen.
- Tap Print on Envelopes to print envelopes, post cards and small parcels.
- Tap SendPro Apps to view additional apps.
- Tap Ask SendPro Care to get information and help for your device.
The toolbar located a the top of the Home screen appears at the top of every screen. It allows you to view and change settings for your SendPro C.
- Back - Return to the previous screen.
- Home - Return to the Home screen from anywhere in Print on Envelopes.
- Support - Search support content and get information on how to use the Print on Envelopes app.
- Network - View the current network type (wireless or Ethernet) and status and strength (for wireless connection). The image here represents a wireless connection.
- Settings View or change your device settings. This includes adjusting the screen brightness, setting sound notification levels, and viewing wireless or Ethernet connection information.
- Profile - Lock your device when you enable the security PIN.
UPDATED: 02 June 2023