Navigating the Home screen on the SendPro C
The Home screen is the first screen you see after switching the device on or if you wake it from sleep mode. The Home screen provides the starting point for printing postage.
Products affected: SendPro® C (1H25C, R1H25C, 2H25, R2H25)
The Home screen on the SendPro C provides the starting point for printing postage.
Tap the Home icon in any screen to return to the Home screen.
- Tap Print on Envelopes to print envelopes, post cards and small parcels.
- Tap SendPro Apps to view additional apps.
- Tap Ask SendPro Care to get information and help for your device.
The toolbar located a the top of the Home screen appears at the top of every screen. It allows you to view and change settings for your SendPro C.
- Back - Return to the previous screen.
- Home - Return to the Home screen from anywhere in Print on Envelopes.
- Support - Search support content and get information on how to use the Print on Envelopes app.
- Network - View the current network type (wireless or Ethernet) and status and strength (for wireless connection). The image here represents a wireless connection.
- Settings View or change your device settings. This includes adjusting the screen brightness, setting sound notification levels, and viewing wireless or Ethernet connection information.
- Profile - Lock your device when you enable the security PIN.
UPDATED: 02 June 2023
Create a case
Submit support requests (Sign in required)
+353 (0) 1 4608700
Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT