Print a funds report if you need a report showing the total number of mailpieces sent.
The funds report provides the following information about your device:
- Used: The total amount used over the lifetime of the device.
- Available: The amount currently available to print.
- Total Pieces: The total number of mailpieces run over the lifetime of the device.
- Control Sum: The control sum is the total of the amount used and available.
- Batch Count: The current Batch Count.
- Batch Value: The current Batch Total.
- PBI Serial No: The serial number of the device.
- The date and time the report was printed.
To print a funds report:
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Tap the piece count in the upper right.
- Tap Print Report.
- Tap SendPro C Envelope Printer.
- Feed an envelope through the device.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: April 23, 2021