You can connect your SendPro C device via a wireless network connection. You can also connect your device to your mobile phone's hotspot, should the need arise.
- Tap Settings on the toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the Device & Network section.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network from the list. Tap Add Network if your Wi-Fi network does not appear.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password and identity.
Tip: Use the show password option to make sure that you enter your password correctly.
- Tap Advanced Options if your network requires advanced network settings such as a proxy server or static IP address:
- To set up a proxy server:
- Select Manual in the Proxy drop down.
- Tap on the line and enter the information provided by your IT department.
- To set up a Static IP address:
- Select the IP Setting menu and choose Static.
- Tap on the line and enter the value provided by your IT department.
- Tap the > in the green circle.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, ask your IT department or internet provider to check the internet settings before you contact Pitney Bowes. If you still need assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: April 23, 2021