Downloading and selecting an envelope message on the DM100, DM125i, DM175i
Download and select your envelope message onto your franking machine to print your customised logo.
Products affected: DM100, DM125i, DM175i (P725)
Envelope Messaging is a feature of Pitney Bowes franking machines that allows you to choose from a range of pre-made artwork, or you can create customised logos to print on envelopes alongside postal franks. A common usage of the service is for companies to display their own company logo alongside a return address.
Download your envelope message onto your franking machine to print your customised logo.
- Ensure that your franking machine is connected via SmartLink™ or via PC Meter Connect, in order to communicate with Pitney Bowes.
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Centre.
- Select Uploads and Downloads.
- System Update Please Wait appears while the franking machine connects.
- Update Available – Get Update Now? appears if there are any pending downloads.
- Select Get Update Now.
If No Updates Available appears, it is possible that the envelope message has already been downloaded. Try selecting an envelope message.
- Select Continue when the download completes. The franking machine returns to the Home screen.
Selecting an Envelope Message
- Press Page Down from the Home screen.
- Select: Ad:.
- Select Select an Ad.
- Use the Page Up / Down keys to scroll through the available envelope messages by name, and select one by pressing the corresponding button.
UPDATED: 20 January 2023
Create a case
Submit support requests (Sign in required)
+353 (0) 1 4608700
Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT