Envelope Messaging is a feature of Pitney Bowes franking machines that allows you to choose from a range of pre-made artwork, or you can create customised logos to print on envelopes alongside postal franks. A common usage of the service is for companies to display their own company logo alongside a return address.
Download your envelope message onto your franking machine to print your customised logo.
- Ensure that your franking machine is connected via SmartLink™, PC Meter Connect or via an analogue phone line, in order to communicate with Pitney Bowes.
- Press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Connect-Data Centre.
- Select Uploads and Downloads.
- System Update Please Wait appears while the franking machine connects.
- Update Available – Get Update Now? appears if there are any pending downloads.
- Select Get Update Now.
If No Updates Available appears, it is possible that the envelope message has already been downloaded. Try selecting an envelope message.
- Select Continue when the download completes. The franking machine returns to the Home screen.
Selecting an Envelope Message
- Press Page Down from the Home screen.
- Select: Ad:.
- Select Select an Ad.
- Use the Page Up / Down keys to scroll through the available envelope messages by name, and select one by pressing the corresponding button.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 22 April 2021