Adding postage on the DM300C, DM400C
In order to add postage to your franking machine, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ account, or be using Purchase Power®.
Products affected: DM300c™, DM400c™ (G925, G9254, SG925)
In order to top up your franking machine, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ account, or be using Purchase Power®.
- Before you start, make sure your franking machine is connected via wired or wireless LAN or via PC Meter Connect in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Refill Postage.
- The refill amount shown is the amount that was added the last time the franking machine was refilled. Select Refill €xxx.xx to add the amount shown, or select Another Amount and enter the amount you want to add.
Important: The minimum amount of postage that can be added is €50. Refills must be made in multiples of €50.
- Select Accept.
- Select Yes to verify the amount. The franking machine connects to Pitney Bowes and shows the connection status.
- When the message Postage Refill Complete appears:
- Select Print Receipt to print a refill receipt.
- Press Home to return to Home screen without printing a receipt.
- The franking machine will also check if there are any software updates available. To keep your franking machine up-to-date, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install any updates.
UPDATED: 02 February 2023
Create a case
Submit support requests (Sign in required)
+353 (0) 1 4608700
Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT