Adding postage on the DM300C, DM400C
In order to add postage to your franking machine, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ account, or be using Purchase Power®.
Products affected: DM300c™, DM400c™ (G925)
In order to top up your franking machine, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ account, or be using Purchase Power®.
- Before you start, make sure your franking machine is connected via wired or wireless LAN, PC Meter Connect, or via an analogue phone line in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Refill Postage.
- The refill amount shown is the amount that was added the last time the franking machine was refilled. Select Refill €xxx.xx to add the amount shown, or select Another Amount and enter the amount you want to add.
Important: The minimum amount of postage that can be added is €50. Refills must be made in multiples of €50.
- Select Accept.
- Select Yes to verify the amount. The franking machine connects to Pitney Bowesand shows the connection status.
- When the message Postage Refill Complete appears:
- Select Print Receipt to print a refill receipt.
- Press Home to return to Home screen without printing a receipt.
- The franking machine will also check if there are any software updates available. To keep your franking machine up-to-date, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install any updates.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 22 April 2021