If you are unable to access your Online Account profile and need to reset your password, follow the steps below;
- From the Sign in page, select 'Forgot password'.
- You will then be prompted to enter your 'registered email address', to be able to recover your password.
- You will now see two options to change your online password:
- Answer my security question: You will be asked one of your security questions, you will then be able to enter a new password.
- Email me to reset my password: an email will be sent to your registered email address with a link for you change your password.
- Your password should be between 8 - 20 letters and/or numbers. Do not use special characters, symbols or spaces.
- If opting for Email me to reset password, you will need to click on the link in the email sent and follow instructions to change your password.
- NOTE: if you opt for "Email me", be aware that it can take up to 1h to receive the email.
UPDATED: April 29, 2021