Resetting or Updating a Password
Instructions on how to change or reset a password for the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
Reset a Forgotten Password
- Access the Sign in page for the Your Account online portal.
- Select the Forgot your password link.
- Enter the email for your account and press Continue.
- You will be prompted to answer your security question or receive an email to reset your password.
- Answer my security question: Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password. If you do not know your security question or answer, use the Email me to reset my password option.
- Email me to reset my password: You will receive an email with instructions and a reset link. If this email does not arrive check your junk folder. If you need further assistance, please chat with us.
Updating a Password
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online profile.
- On the home screen select the profile icon (located in the upper-right)
- Select Password & Security.
- Enter a new password, and confirm your password in the 2nd field.
- Choose a password security question and enter the answer. When your edits are complete, select Save Changes.
UPDATED: 22 June 2023