Resetting or Updating a Password
Instructions on how to change or reset a password for the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
Reset a Forgotten Password
- Access the Sign in page for the Your Account online portal.
- Select the Forgot your password link.
- Enter the email for your account and press Continue.
- You will be prompted to answer your security question or receive an email to reset your password.
- If you select Answer my security question, you will receive instructions on-screen to reset your password. If you do not know your security question or answer, use the Email me to reset my password option.
- If you select Email me to reset my password, you will receive an email with instructions and a reset link. If this email does not arrive check your junk folder or use the Contact Us option below for further assistance.
Updating a Password
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online profile.
- On the home screen select the profile icon (located in the upper-right)
- Select Password & Security.
- Enter a new password, and confirm your password in the 2nd field.
- Choose a password security question and enter the answer. When your edits are complete, select Save Changes.
UPDATED: 07 April 2022