Use your franking machine to check your postage balance within your Pitney Bowes account.
Ensure that your franking machine is connected (SmartLink™ recommended) in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Funds. The amount left in the franking machine will appear.
- Press Review (down) until Check balance available? appears.
- Press Enter/Yes. Checking PbP Account Balances appears and the franking machine connects to Pitney Bowes. Once connected, the amount in the account appears:
- Prepaid: the amount left of prepaid funds.
- When prompted to Refill Postage:
- Press Enter/Yes to add funds
- Otherwise press No to return to the Home screen.
The franking machine will also check if there are any software updates available. To keep your franking machine up-to-date, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install any updates.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 22 April 2021