Checking your postage account balance on the DM50, DM55
Use your franking machine to check your postage balance within your Pitney Bowes account.
Ensure that your franking machine is connected (SmartLink™ recommended) in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
- Press Funds. The amount left in the franking machine will appear.
- Press Review (down) until Check balance available? appears.
- Press Enter/Yes. Checking PbP Account Balances appears and the franking machine connects to Pitney Bowes. Once connected, the amount in the account appears:
- Prepaid: the amount left of prepaid funds.
- When prompted to Refill Postage:
- Press Enter/Yes to add funds
- Otherwise press No to return to the Home screen.
The franking machine will also check if there are any software updates available. To keep your franking machine up-to-date, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install any updates.
UPDATED: 21 June 2023