Checking your PB Postage account balance on the DM100, DM125i, DM175i
Use your franking machine to check your postage balance within your Pitney Bowes account.
Before you start, make certain your franking machine is connected in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre. We recommend connecting via SmartLink™
- Press Add Postage.
- Select Check PBP Balance.
- The franking machine connects to franking machine. Once connected, the amount in the account appears:
- Prepaid: the amount of prepaid funds remaining. If you use Purchase Power you will need to login to Your Account to view your balance.
- When Add Postage (Yes / No) appears:
- Press Yes if you wish to add funds.
- Press No to return to the home screen.
The franking machine will also check if there are any software updates available. To keep your franking machine up-to-date, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install any updates.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 22 April 2021