Uploading a new Envelope Message on the DM Series, SendPro C and Connect+ Series
Upload your envelope message via Your Account to download it onto your franking machine.
Products affected: DM50™, DM55™ (K724), DM100, DM125i, DM175i (P725), DM300C™, DM400C™ (G925, G9254, SG925), SendPro® C (2H25, R1H25C, 1H25C, R1H25CM), Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000
Envelope Messaging is a feature of Pitney Bowes franking machines that allows you to choose from a range of pre-made artwork, or you can create customised logos to print on envelopes alongside postal franks. A common usage of the service is for companies to print their own company logo alongside a return address.
You can use this online service in order to:
- choose artwork type
- upload images
- manipulate the size and orientation
You preview the final result before submitting it to add to your franking machine for printing.
To use the Envelope Message service, you must have a Pitney Bowes online account.
- Sign in to Your Account.
- Go to the Your Products section (the page may take a few seconds to fully load).
- Locate your equipment and select the (˅) symbol on the right.
- Select MyGraphics.
- Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions, then click Start Creating New MyGraphics.
- Select either Image or Text; Image to upload your graphic or text for a Return Address.
- Enter the information into the required fields and keep selecting Next to step through to Upload now.
- The message or ad should be available for download onto your franking machine within four business hours.
UPDATED: 14 February 2023
Create a case
Submit support requests (Sign in required)
+353 (0) 1 4608700
Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT