Uploading a new Envelope Message on the DM Series, SendPro C and Connect+ Series
Envelope Messaging is a feature of Pitney Bowes franking machines that allows you to choose from a range of pre-made artwork, or you can create customised logos to print on envelopes alongside postal franks. A common usage of the service is for companies to print their own company logo alongside a return address.
You can use this online service in order to:
- choose artwork type
- upload images
- manipulate the size and orientation
You preview the final result before submitting it to add to your franking machine for printing.
To use the Envelope Message service, you must have a Pitney Bowes online account.
- Sign in to Your Account.
- Go to the Your Products section (the page may take a few seconds to fully load).
- Locate your equipment and select the (˅) symbol on the right.
- Select MyGraphics.
- Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions, then click Start Creating New MyGraphics.
- Select either Image or Text; Image to upload your graphic or text for a Return Address.
- Enter the information into the required fields and keep selecting Next to step through to Upload now.
- The message or ad should be available for download onto your franking machine within four business hours.
UPDATED: 05 June 2023