Locating a Missing Payment
Finding a payment that has been made but is not reflecting on your Pitney Bowes account.
- Review your bank activity and verify the date the payment was taken from your account.
- Note:A bank transfer can take between 3-5 working days to allocate to your account. It is not considered missing until after this time frame has passed.
- If your payment has been taken outside of the allocation time frame, use the below table to identify the Pitney Bowes account type to which the payment was made.
|Account Type||Sort Code||Account Number||IBAN|
|Purchase Power||93-09-03||76908792||IE 26 CHAS 9309 0379 6087 92|
|Postage By Phone||90-02-87||
|IE 53 BOFI 9002 8795 3854 08|
|Pitney Bowes Finance Ireland Ltd||93-09-03||79608793||IE 96 CHAS 9309 0379 6087 93|
|Pitney Bowes Ireland Ltd||93-09-03||76908791||IE 26 CHAS 9309 0379 6087 91|
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal, scroll to Your Financials section to View the account type identified to confirm if the payment has applied to your account.
- If you are still unable to locate the payment in your online portal or the payment has been posted to a different account, you will need to create a case through your online portal. Once the request is successfully submitted, we will send an email confirmation which will include your case number and the estimated response time.
To help us resolve your query more efficiently, please include the following details when creating your online support case.
- The date the payment was made.
- The value of the payment.
- The bank details the payment was made to.
- Proof of payment (Remittance/ Bank Statement).
UPDATED: 21 September 2022