Requesting a Refund of a Credit Balance

Requesting a refund for accounts in credit due to overpayments, unused postage refunds or credit notes.

Refund requests can only be processed for accounts that hold a credit balance. See Checking an Account Balance to confirm if an account holds a credit balance. 

Requesting a refund 

  1. Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
  2. Scroll down to Your Recent Support Cases and select Create a new Case.
  3. Choose Financial Support>Payment
  4. Complete the form and press Submit to create your case.

To help us resolve your case more efficiently please provide your bank account details including bank name, sort code, and account number when submitting your case. 

UPDATED: 21 November 2022

Contact Us
Create a case
Submit support requests (Sign in required)
+353 (0) 1 4608700
Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT