Company Name Change
Instructions on how to submit a request to change your company name with Pitney Bowes.
To change your company name for any of your Pitney Bowes accounts linked to your online portal follow the steps below.
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Select the profile icon in the top right corner and select Manage Accounts.
- Locate the account requiring the name change and select Change.
- 💡Tip: This is located within the Manage Accounts section toward the bottom of the page.
- Enter the new company name.
- Select Create a Case.
- Your case will be assigned to a Pitney Bowes representative who will assist in completing the request.
- Some requests may require further documentation to complete the name change. The representative assigned to the case will provide any follow-up requests via email.
- A confirmation email will be sent once the name change is successfully completed. Invoices generated prior to this confirmation will reflect the old company name.
UPDATED: 24 January 2023