Frequently Asked Questions
We have a big bouquet of Printer consumables for your PB office equipment and other office printing equipment. For more information, please visit our Webshop at http://www.pitneybowesdirect.co.in/
Yes, you will have to pay for freight yourself. Please ensure you include the “Consumables Claim Form” so we can credit the correct account.
IntelliLink® is unique to Pitney Bowes and is simply a framework for growth. All new Pitney Bowes Postage Meters are IntelliLink® enabled, allowing you to download funds, the latest postal rates and software updates & enhancements straight to your Postage Meter.
You will need to notify Pitney Bowes India Pvt. Ltd. in writing, on your organisation’s letterhead of your new address. We require this in writing on your organisation’s letterhead to ensure we change the address of the correct organisation. Ensure you include either the serial number of the equipment, your customer number or your rental contract number as a reference.
You can check how much funds you have remaining on your Postage by Phone account as follows:
- Press “FUNDS” button.
- The postage meter will display the remaining funds you have left.
This will differ depending on your postage meter. Please refer to your meters Operators Manual for instructions or call 1800 110 999 or 1800 103 0999 to speak with a customer service executive.
The most typical reasons are:
- You are not connected to an analogue line please refer to your meters Operators Manual for instructions on how to connect.
- You have no funds in your Postage-By-Phone® account.
Followthese simple steps:
- As you would for a postage refill, check that the analogue phone line is connected to the system and the meter is on the base.
- Note: If you use a lock code you will need to enter it during this update. This update could take up to 15 minutes.
- Press the Menu key.
- Select Set Up, and then press the down arrow key.
- Select Updates and Add-Ons.
- Select either "Connect to Pitney Bowes" or "Check for Updates".
- Once the connection is made, the "Update Available" screen appears Select Perform Update Now.
- When the update is complete follow the prompts, if any, until you return to the Main screen.
- Turn power to base off then restart the base.
- If you would like to have Account Set up/Editing password protected, you may enable it by going to: Menu > Set Up > Basic Settings > Supervisor Set Up.
Service, Repair and Warranty
All new Pitney Bowes products comes with a standard warranty against manufacturing defect. For any warranty support, please contact our Customer Care Centre Executives at Toll Free number 1800 110 999 or email us.
Under CAMC, your Pitney Bowes equipment is fully covered for breakdown due to normal operational wear and tear. Your service request call will be promptly attended by our Engineers who will attend to your equipment maintenance requirements. Servicing will be covered under CAMC and shall conform to quality repair standards. Should replacement of equipment parts be necessary, it would be at no charge, subject to valuation of depreciation. Please refer to CAMC terms and conditions.
If you have any question or require further information, please feel free to contact our Customer Care Centre Executives at Toll Free number 1800 110 999 or email us the name of your organization and equipment details.
At Pitney Bowes, we strive to provide the best possible services to our customers. On receiving your Service Request Call, our Customer Care Centre Executives would assist to provide a verbal solution so your equipment could resume operation speedily, before extending the next level of technical support.
There are several ways you can log a service call:
Call our National Call Centre on 1800 110 999 / 1800 103 0999. If your equipment is not under an Equipment Maintenance Agreement then the person that calls will need to be authorised to accept the service charges. When logging a call by phone you may also provide our call centre operators with a purchase order number which will allocated to the call.
Yes, this can easily be arranged. Please call us at 1800 110 999 or 1800 103 0999 for a quote or email us.
Depending on the complexity of your equipment, training may take anywhere from one to several hours.
You can notify us of a change to your name/address in a number of ways:
- Call us at 1800 110 999 or 1800 103 0999
- Email us