If you are installing a SendPro C for the very first time, follow these instructions.
- Before you begin
- Open the box
- Unpack the device
- Install the printhead
- Install the ink cartridge
- Connect device to a power source
- Continue installation steps
Before you begin
Before you being installing your new SendPro C, you need to decide what type of connection (wired or wireless) you wish to use.
Set Up your Postage Payment Method
Choose your connection type
Takes about 10 minutes
Requires an available internet jack and power outlet
Takes about 15 minutes
Requires access to a wireless network and power outlet
Open the box
Here's a diagram and explanation of the items you should find in your box. If anything is missing, please contact Pitney Bowes.
Unpack the device
Warning: Do not connect the SendPro C to a power source yet and be sure to grab the entire feeder and not just the flap.
Remove all the packing materials from your device.
Install the printhead
- Open the cover to access the ink carriage.
- Remove the packing tape from the ink carriage.
- Open the ink carriage guard.
- Unwrap the printhead and remove the protective strip.
- Squeeze the tabs and slide the printhead pegs into the lower set of grooves.
Warning: This step is critical to prevent system damage.
- Keep squeezing the tabs and push the printhead flush against the wall. Tabs will snap outward when placed correctly.
Install the ink cartridge
- Unwrap the ink cartridge and remove the silver foil strip from the ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge and close the guard.
- Close the cover.
Connect the device to a power source
Connect the device to a power source and turn on the power switch.
Continue installation steps
- Wait for the system to start up.
- Tap Get Started on the touchscreen and continue the installation steps on the screen.
- Tap Got it when you see the message 'You're ready to start sending'.
UPDATED: April 23, 2021