Creating a Case online
Instructions on how to raise a request for support through the Pitney Bowes Your account portal.
If you have been unable to find an answer to either an account or technical query from our online support pages, you are now able to create a case via your Online Account profile; this will enable us to help resolve your query quickly and efficiently.
Create a Case Online
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Select an option for the type of issue you have:
- Financial Support - Queries related to billing, payments, charges, etc.
- Account Support -Queries related to contract details or requests to update account and personal information.
- Technical Support - Requests for product support i.e clearing error codes or meter faults.
- Complete the information requested and select Submit
Once you submit your case, you will receive a confirmation number, and a Pitney Bowes representative will be assigned to help you.
You can track the status of your open cases by using the Manage Case section in your online account: See Managing Support cases.
UPDATED: 03 April 2023
Create a case
Submit support requests (Sign in required)
+353 (0) 1 4608700
Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm GMT