Creating a Case online
If you have been unable to find an answer to either an account or technical query from our online support pages, you are now able to create a case via your Online Account profile; this will enable us to help resolve your query quickly and efficiently.
To create a case online;
- Sign in to the Pitney Bowes Your Account online portal.
- Select an option for the type of issue you have:
- Financial Support - if you have any queries related to: billing, payments or want to query a charge etc.
- Account Support - if you have any queries related: contract details or looking to update your address etc.
- Technical Support - if you have any queries related to you meter.
- Complete the information requested and select Submit
Once you submit your case, you will receive a confirmation number, and a Pitney Bowes representative will be assigned to help you.
You can track the status of your open cases by using the Manage Case section in your online account.
UPDATED: 09 May 2022