If you have been unable to find an answer to either an account or technical query from our online support pages, you are now able to create a case via your Online Account profile; this will enable us to help resolve your query quickly and efficiently.
To create a case online;
- Sign in to your Online Account Profile
- Select an option for the type of issue you have:
- Financial Support - if you have any queries related to: billing, payments or want to query a charge etc.
- Account Support - if you have any queries related: contract details or looking to update your address etc.
- Technical Support - if you have any queries related to you meter.
- Complete the information requested and select Submit
Once you submit your case, you will receive a confirmation number, and a Pitney Bowes representative will be assigned to help you.
You can track the status of your open cases by using the Manage Case section in your online account.
Alternatively you can contact us by our other channels (chat, phone or email), always providing your case reference number.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021