Adding postage on the DM50/DM55
Before you begin, you must have funds available in your PB Postage™ account. Also, ensure you connect your franking machine to a SmartLink device, LAN or PC Meter Connect in order to communicate with the Pitney Bowes Data Centre.
Follow the steps below to add postage to your meter.
- Press Funds.
- Press Review ▲▼ until Refill postage? appears.
- Press Enter/yes.
- Key in the refill amount, then press Enter/yes. The amount of postage you add must be in increments of €10.
- Press Enter/yes at the refill amount confirmation prompt.
- The franking machine connects to the Data Centre. When complete, the refill successful message appears.
- Press Enter/yes. To print a receipt, press Enter/yes then insert an envelope or label sheet into the franking machine. Alternatively, press No to return to the Home screen.
Setting up a wired network connection with SmartLink on DM Series franking machines
Setting up a wireless network connection with SmartLink on DM Series franking machines
Downloading and installing PC Meter Connect version 05.00.0081
UPDATED: 26 January 2023