Equipment Service Level Agreements
Equipment Service Level Agreements provides access to trained technicians with skills, experience, insight and ability to perform necessary maintenance to keep you up and running.
Service Level Agreement (SLA) Equipment Maintenance and Support
SLA Coverage Attributes
Customizable service options
Mitigate business risk
Take advantage of our world-class expertise
Our certified service professionals can also provide:
- Product installation and support.
- Employee training.
- Mailstream consulting.
- Database maintenance.
- On-site assistance during periods of high-production.
Select the ideal maintenance plan for your unique needs
Standard SLA includes all parts, labor, preventive maintenance and a satisfaction guarantee.
Performance SLA includes the Standard SLA plus
- Guaranteed response times.
- Application support.
PB’s Premier Support supplement is a new optional add-on to SLA coverage for select hardware which includes:
Exclusive PIN access for dedicated case management
- Expedited “front of the line” call routing
- Direct Access to top tier Case Managers (HIPAA certified and classified security clearance Case Managers may be available for an additional fee – contact email@example.com for details)
- Assigned Account Manager for quality and satisfaction assurance
- Semi–annual support review by Account Manager
- Expedited shipping if parts are required
- Access to additional client defined remote resolve tools