UPDATED: 24 December 2015
You can create personalized digital messages to download to your meter and print on your envelope with your postage. This turns your metered mail into a powerful and cost-effective way of promoting your business. Create and order your personalized digital logo online today.
Pitney Bowes Envelope Messaging is free for all existing and new clients; available with these meter models:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i™, DM125™
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM475™
Envelope Messaging FAQs:
- To get started, sign into your My Account profile. If you are not a registered user, click the link, Not a Registered User? Sign Up Now! And follow the directions.
- Once you sign in online, select the Pitney Bowes Envelope Messaging Portal and create your customized Digital Logo.
- After selecting your account and model from the drop-down menu, you will be able to create or manage your envelope message. Once you preview and approve your digital logo, it will soon be ready to download onto your meter.
- Downloading your logo is done by performing an update with the Pitney Bowes Data Center, just as you would to load postage. We will send you an email as soon as your digital logo is available to download to your meter, and use instantly.
- How many Digital Logos can I have on my meter at the same time:
- mailstation/mailstation2 can hold a maximum of 15 logos at the same time, which includes nine (9) pre-loaded images
- DM100i, DM125, DM300c, DM400C, DM475 meters can hold a maximum of 20 logos at the same time, which includes nine (9) pre-loaded images
Envelope Messaging Options:
- Customized: Use if you would like a simple return address, return address and company logo, or company logo. More advanced editing is available to allow additional text.
- Ready Made: This option allows you to create a digital logo using stock graphics
There are five messaging options ready for you to use. Simply pick one from our library, created by our design team – allowing you the ability to refresh your envelope messaging regularly, and help grab attention with new visuals.
1. LOGO only or LOGO & TEXT: Add your logo or other image so that customers immediately identify you as the sender. This is proven to increase open rates.
2. RETURN ADDRESS only: Ensure undelivered mail can be returned by printing your return address. This means you will keep your customer and prospect information up to date and save postage in the future.
IMPORTANT: A Return Address must have the city, province/territory and postal code on one line; the last one. Note: Address used MUST be compliant according to Canada Post™ carrier standards.
3. LOGO & RETURN ADDRESS Combination of example #1 and #2
4. TEXT ONLY: Add any message – perhaps an offer, or information – to the outside of your envelope
5. READY MADE: If you do not have time to create your own envelope message, simply choose one from our library
The Envelope Messaging Portal in My Account guides you through the process of selecting, reviewing and approving the digital logo. TIP: Be sure to check all of the details. If any changes are needed, fix the message before you proceed to the next step.
Once you are finished designing your customized message, select: Place Order
When your new digital message is ready, you will receive a notification email to connect to the Pitney Bowes Data Center for an update, which adds the new logo to your meter. The email confirmation includes:
- An attachment of the message/digital logo
- Instructions to review and how to request changes if needed
- Expectations about what happens next
- A link to check the status of your order