- Pull the release lever in the direction of the arrow.
- Lift the envelope area feed rollers for access to the jam.
Remove the jammed material. If necessary, use the manual advance knob to move the material backwards.NOTE: Envelope jams in the Envelope Feeder area may be hard to see. After lifting the envelope feed rollers, carefully reach under the rollers to feel for jammed material.
- Relatch the feed rollers after you remove the jam.
- Release the envelope area feed rollers and let them rest in position.
- Push the rollers firmly down until they latch into position.
Tap the Clear Deck button to clear the paper path of any remaining material.
Tap the Start button to resume operation.
Once you locate the jammed material, you may need to use the manual advance knob to manually feed paper out of the grip of feed rollers.
The manual advance knob is located behind the drop-down cover at the left front of the inserter.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021