Installing the ink cartridge on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Learn how to install the ink cartridge on the SendPro C, SendPro+.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the global toolbar.
- Scroll down and tap Mail Printer Maintenance or Envelope Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Install Ink.
- Lift the cover. The ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Remove the ink cartridge, as shown on the label next to the cartridge holder.
- Insert the new ink cartridge and close the cover. The cartridge repositions itself and the Mail Printer Maintenance screen re-displays.
- Perform a print test to ensure you get a good test print pattern.
Important: Only use genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges. Non-Pitney Bowes cartridges can damage your meter. If you need ink, order a genuine Pitney Bowes replacement ink cartridge. When your meter shows the low ink warning an ink cartridge will be ordered for you automatically, if you are enrolled in the AutoInk program. You can enable AutoInk through My Account on the Pitney Bowes web site.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021