Avoiding envelope sealing issues on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Learn how to avoid envelope sealing issues on the SendPro C, SendPro+.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
Sealing issues can be caused by:
- not enough sealant in the moistener tank
- not placing the envelope correctly on the feed deck
- problems with the moistener brush or wick
Use this checklist to avoid envelope sealing issues:
- Check the level of sealant in the moistener tank and add more if required.
- When feeding an envelope be sure to slide the envelope flap under the edge of the feed deck. Otherwise, the moistener cannot wet the flap.
- If the moistener tank is full, and your envelopes are still not sealing correctly, clean or replace your moistener brush and wick.
UPDATED: 09 June 2021