Cleaning the printhead on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
If you clean the print nozzles and you still get a bad test print pattern, try cleaning the printhead.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10), SendPro® C Auto (9H10)
If you clean the print nozzle and you still get a bad test print pattern, try cleaning the printhead.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Envelope Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Install Printhead.
- Lift the cover. The ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Flip the ink cartridge guard open.
- Remove the ink cartridge.
- Squeeze the tabs on either side of the printhead.
- While squeezing, lift and tilt to the printhead to the right. The printhead should come up out of the device.
- Clean off the printhead by wiping the surface of the printhead with a dry, lint-free cloth or foam swab.
- Squeeze the tabs and slide the printhead pegs into the lower set of grooves.
Warning: If you do not seat the printhead correctly it can damage the device.
- Keep squeezing the tabs and push the printhead flush against the wall. The tabs will snap outward when placed correctly.
- Install the ink cartridge and close the guard.
- Close the cover. The ink cartridge moves back to the original position.
- Tap Done.
- Print a print test pattern to be sure that your printhead is functioning properly.
- If the test pattern looks good, tap Done.
Printing a test pattern on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
UPDATED: 04 March 2022