Uploading system logs on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Learn how to upload system logs on the SendPro C, SendPro+.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
Your meter creates a series of system logs that monitor a variety of operations on your device. Pitney Bowes Technical Support may ask you to upload one or more of these logs.
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the global toolbar.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Device Options section.
- Tap System Log Upload to see a list of the available logs.
- Tap on the check box in front of any log that you wish to deselect.
- Tap the Upload Selected Logs button.
- Once the upload completes, an upload message bar appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap OK in the message bar.
- Once the upload completes, a confirmation message is displayed.
- Tap Got It to close the message.
- Select another log to upload, or swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap on the Home icon to exit.
UPDATED: 09 March 2022