Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the global toolbar.
- Scroll down and tap Envelope Printer Maintenance or Mail Printer Maintenance.
- Tap Install Printhead.
- Lift the cover; the ink cartridge moves to the front position.
- Flip the ink cartridge guard open.
- Remove the ink cartridge as shown on the label to the right of the cartridge holder.
- Squeeze the two gray tabs on either side of the printhead.
- Lift and tilt the printhead gently to the right.
- Pull the old printhead up and out of the holder.
Note the location of the plastic alignment tabs and the orientation of the printhead so that you can install the new printhead correctly.
- Examine the printhead holder and find the location of the lower printhead alignment slots.
- Insert the printhead by squeezing the tabs on either side of the printhead and sliding the plastic alignment pins into the lower slot of the printhead holder.
- Gently push the printhead into place until it snaps into position.
- Install the ink cartridge (see the label to the right of the cartridge holder).
- Rotate the guard back to the closed position.
- Close the cover; the ink cartridge moves back to the original position.
- Tap Done.
- Print a print test pattern to be sure that your printhead is functioning properly.
UPDATED: 09 June 2021