- Tap the Settings (gear) icon in the global toolbar.
- Tap Wi-Fi in the Device & Network section.
- Choose your WiFi network from the list. If your WiFi network is hidden, tap Add Network to add it.
- Enter your WiFi password and identity.
Tip: Use the show password option to make sure that your password is entered correctly.
- If your network requires advanced network settings such as a proxy server or static IP address, tap Advanced Options:
- To set up a proxy server:
- Select Manual in the Proxy drop down.
- Tap on the line and enter the information provided by your IT department.
- To set up a Static IP address:
- Select the IP Setting menu and choose Static.
- Tap on the line and enter the value provided by your IT department.
- Tap the > in the green circle.
If you are unable to connect to the internet, if you get authentication errors, or you are unsure of the correct settings for your network, check with your IT department.
UPDATED: February 10, 2021