Follow these steps and precautions to move your SendPro® C, SendPro+ meter safely. These apply whether you are moving your meter across the room or to a new facility.
- If you have a scale, remove it from the top of the meter.
- Remove the moistener assembly. Once you have removed and cleaned the assembly, place it in a zip-top bag for transport to prevent any remaining fluid from leaking.
- Remove the ink cartridge. Once you get the ink cartridge out, place it in a zip-top bag.
- Close the top cover.
- Remove any USB cables and optional peripherals, such as a printer or scanner, and pack them with the meter.
- Unplug the power cable and pack it with the meter.
- Once in the new location, re-install any USB cables and peripherals.
- Plug the power cord into the meter and power outlet.
- Re-install the ink cartridge.
- Re-install the moistener assembly.
UPDATED: October 27, 2020