When you delete an account, sub account or sub sub account, you remove its data completely. Make sure you do not need the accounts data before you delete an account. Once you delete an account, the data cannot be recovered.
If you have charged transactions to an existing account, you cannot delete the account.
Set an account status to 'inactive' to prevent users from charging transactions against this account.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account on the left side of the screen.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Delete account to display a list of available accounts.
- Tap to select the account you want to delete.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Yes, delete account to confirm that you want to remove an account.
- Tap OK.
- Tap the back arrow at the top of the screen to return to the list of accounts.
- You can select an account from the list by tapping on it. To return to your Mail screen without changing your account selection, tap Cancel.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021