Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
Accounting is an optional feature. Contact your Pitney Bowes Sales Representative for information about options and pricing.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account on the left side of the screen. A list of all available accounts is displayed.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen:
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Create new account
- For a new top level account, tap Create a new account and fill in the required account fields (Account name and Code) and any optional fields you want.
- The Code is a unique code that you must assign to identify each account, sub account, and sub sub account. This helps you locate accounts more easily later.
- (Optional) Enter a Description of the account up to 150 characters.
- (Optional) To create a password for this account, tap in the Password field. Passwords are case sensitive, can be alphanumeric, and must be four characters in length. You will need to enter this password to edit or process mail against the account.
- Tap Active for the Status.
- When finished, tap anywhere on the screen, but outside of the fields. The Cancel and the OK buttons appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap OK to save. The name of the new account is displayed.
- (Optional) To create another account, tap Create New Account.
- (Optional) To add a sub account to the account you just created, tap Add a Sub Account to this account.
- If you do not need to create any more accounts, tap Done.
- Press the Back Arrow at the top of the screen to return to the account list.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021