Canada Post requirements on the SendPro C, SendPro+
Learn about Canada Post requirements on the SendPro C, SendPro+. .
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
Since your postage meter (Postal Security Device) is licensed by the Canada Post, you must follow a few basic requirements.
- Mail must have the correct date and postage amount in the postage .
- Metered mail must bear the Post code location of the post office where the postage meter (Postal Security Device) is registered.
- If you move to another Post code location, you must update the Post code. You can do this by calling PB Postage at 1-800-672-6937.
- The Canada Post requires a postal inspection of your machine every 90 days. Each time you refill your postage meter (Postal Security Device) through the LAN, the PB Postage Meter Payment System computer automatically performs a postal inspection.
- The postage tape you use must meet Canada Post specifications.
UPDATED: 11 February 2021