100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
13°C to 35°C
Less than or equal to 70 dBA re 20 micro Pascal in accordance with ISO 7779, ISO 3744, or ISO 3741.
1061 mm L x 489 mm W x 318 mm H as shown (cover closed, drop stacker retracted, side guide retracted):
With side guide fully extended:
- 1061 mm L x 610 mm W x 318 mm H
With feeder cover in up position:
- 1061 mm L x 489 mm W x 559 mm H
With drop stacker fully extended:
- 1232 mm L x 489 mm W x 318 mm H
- Weight without scale: 17 kgs
- MP 81 Scale: 1.32 kgs
- MP 82 Scale: 1.9 kgs
- Drop Stacker: 0.6 kg
Throughput (Letters Per Minute)
70, 95 or 120 letters per minute, depending on option
Actual throughput varies, depending on the material used, machine condition, use of moistener, etc.
Ink Cartridge Life
8,800 imprints or 6 months, whichever comes first with existing 45 ml cartridge (at 88 pieces/day, 21 working days/month, and at 24 °C)
These values are for device imprints only and do not include envelope ads. Actual ink yields vary with usage, graphics printed and environmental conditions.
- USB port type A host - Connect an external printer, Barcode scanner or external scale to these ports.
- USB port, type B host - Service personnel use only.
- RJ45 - Use for a wired network connection.
7 inch tablet (169 pixels/inch)
300 H x 600 V DPI
Print Image Area
25.4 mm x 180 mm
Self-adhesive, dual tape strip for use on mailpieces that are too thick/large to run in the machine. Ideal for adding postage to oversized envelopes, priority mail and packages.
Up to 60 inscriptions preloaded on the machine
Up to 60 graphic ads on the machine
UPDATED: 14 August 2021