Feeding envelopes on the SendPro C Auto (9H10)
- Shingle the envelopes (slant the stack as shown) so the bottom envelope feeds first. All envelopes in a single stack should be the same size.
Place the stack of mail on the feed deck. Place the envelopes with the flap side facing down and the top edge against the rear wall.
Slide the side guide up to the mail stack. Leave about 1/8" space (about the thickness of 2 quarters) between the stack and the side guide to ensure the stack feeds without resistance. Leave about 3 mm space between the stack and the side guide to ensure the stack feeds without resistance.
Slide the stack into the feeder until you feel resistance. Note the side guide has been pulled back in the image to show how far into the feeder you need to position the stack.
- Tap Start on the Envelope Printing screen. The system automatically feeds the envelopes and prints the postage.
- Finding the Product Code Number (PCN) and serial number
- Check the level of sealing solution in the moistener tank by checking the sight window on the front of the feeder deck.
- Push the tape lever to the right (a) and hold it there. Drop a stack of strip tapes (b) down into the slot. Make sure the printable side faces to the right (toward the touch screen).
- Clearing an envelope jam
UPDATED: 14 August 2021