Printing a future date on the SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
You can print postage with a date in the future. If you miss today’s mail pickup, you can print your postage with a future date.
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap the date on the Envelope Printing screen. The calendar displays.
- Tap Tomorrow or Another Date on the right-hand side of the calendar, depending on the date you wish to print.
- Tap Apply when you see the future date highlighted on the calendar.
- The Envelope Printing screen displays the future date.
- Place the envelope or envelopes on the feed deck. Depending on the SendPro C model you have, feed the envelopes manually or tap Start to feed the envelopes automatically .
Note: The date on the postage should match the date when your mail goes to the post office. Your machine automatically advances the printed date on the meter stamp (as well as its internally held date) when the system time reaches 5:00 PM. This time cannot be changed.
UPDATED: 01 March 2022