Navigating the Home screen on the SendPro C Auto
The Home screen on the SendPro® C Auto provides the starting point for creating either a shipping label or printing postage on an envelope.
Creating shipping labels or printing on envelopes
For general purpose envelopes and post cards, print postage by tapping Envelope Printing. For important large envelopes or packages using Canada Post, UPS®, or FedEx® start creating a shipping label by tapping Trackable Labels.
Using SendPro Apps
Tap on SendPro Apps to access to a variety of applications to support and enhance your device. For example, you can check for rates and updates (Rates and Updates), get a history of shipping labels created (Shipping History), or check the status of your network connection (Network Connection).
You can also add your most frequently used apps to a list of favorites appearing along the bottom of the Home screen.
Getting help on your device
Tap Ask SendPro Care on the Home screen to get information and help for your device. This includes:
- View alerts.
- Get information about your device - your account number, serial number and model number.
- Any error messages on your device, like "Cover open" or "Low Funds".
- A list of the most popular searches.
- Access to PDF operator guides.
The global toolbar
The global toolbar located at the top of the Home screen appears at the top of every screen within the Trackable Labels and Envelope Printing applications.
This toolbar allows you to view and change settings and defaults values for your machine and the Trackable Labels and Envelope Printing applications.
(1) Back - Return to the previous screen.
(2) Home - Return to the Home screen from anywhere in Trackable Labels or Envelope Printing.
(3)? You can also open the SendPro Care app by tapping on the question mark in the global toolbar.
(4) Network - View the current network type (wireless or Ethernet) and status and strength (for wireless connection). Allows you to turn wireless connection on or off. The icon here represents a wireless connection.
(5) Settings - View or change your machine and application settings. For your machine, this includes adjusting the screen brightness, setting sound notification levels, and viewing wireless or Ethernet connection information. For the Envelope Printing this includes setting the default postage refill amount, installing external scales and performing maintenance on the mail postage printer. For the Trackable Labels this includes managing your carrier accounts and setting up your shipping label printer default values.
(6) Profile - View your profile (name and email for Trackable Label account), log out, or lock your SendPro C device.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021