Creating an account for standard accounting on the DM100i and DM125
Accounting is an optional feature. Contact your Pitney Bowes sales representative for information about options and pricing. You must create an account before you can use departmental accounting to track your postage.
Follow these steps to create an account:
- From the Home screen select ACCT.
- Select Create an account.
- When prompted to name the account, enter a name up to twelve alphanumeric characters long.Select Continue.
- When prompted to create another account, either:
- Press Yes/Enter and go back to Step 3 to create another account, OR
- Press No to return to the Accounts menu, if no other accounts are needed.
- Press Home to return to your Home screen.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021