Printing a Canada Post return trackable label on the SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Learn how to print a Canada Post return trackable label on the SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10), SendPro® C Auto (9H10)
Open the History screen:
- Tap History in the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen, or,
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Shipping History.
- This opens the History screen with the tab for Shipments selected and displays all of your recent shipments.
- Find your label in the list or by using the search box (refer to Tracking or searching for a shipment).
- To reveal the shipment's details, tap the shipment.
- Tap Create Return Label. Tap Continue through the screens to confirm the Sender and Recipient name and address.
- If necessary, confirm the size and weight of the item.
- Follow the same steps for creating and printing a trackable label.
UPDATED: 20 July 2023