Re-dating your mail
If you’ve already printed today’s date and postage on an envelope, but you missed your mail pickup, you can re-date your mail. You must reprint a future date on the back of your envelope before you can mail it.
- Tap Envelope Printing or Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Scroll down and tap Class on the left side of the Envelope Printing screen.
- Tap Domestic Lettermail.
- Tap Other Payments.
- Tap Date Correction.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap on the date and the calendar displays.
- Tap Tomorrow or Another Date on the right-hand side of the calendar, depending on the date you need.
- Tap Apply when the new date is highlighted on your calendar.
- Print a tape and attach it to the front of the envelope next to or below the original postage.
- The tape must not overlap the original impression or cover any address information.
- The tape will show the corrected date and $0.00 postage.
UPDATED: October 27, 2020