Re-dating mail on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Learn how to re-date mail on the SendPro C Lite, SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto.
Products affected: SendPro® C Lite, SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10), SendPro® C Auto (9H10)
If you’ve already printed today’s date and postage on an envelope, but you missed your mail pickup, you can re-date your mail. You must reprint a future date on the back of your envelope before you can mail it.
- Tap Print on Envelopes on the Home screen.
- Scroll down and tap Class on the left side of the Envelope Printing screen.
- Tap Domestic Lettermail.
- Tap Other Payments.
- Tap Date Correction.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap on the date and the calendar displays.
- Tap Tomorrow or Another Date on the right-hand side of the calendar, depending on the date you need.
- Tap Apply when the new date is highlighted on your calendar.
- Print a tape and attach it to the front of the envelope next to or below the original postage.
- The tape must not overlap the original impression or cover any address information.
- The tape will show the corrected date and $0.00 postage.
UPDATED: 07 March 2022