Error Code: 041842003E, How to resolve on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, and more
Learn how to resolve error code 041842003E on the Connect+ 500W, Connect+ 1000, Connect+ 2000, and Connect+ 3000.
Products affected: Connect+ 500W®, Connect+ 1000®, Connect+ 2000®, and Connect+ 3000®
The Connect+ is displaying error code 0418-42-003E.
The Connect+ is missing an ink cartridge.
The Connect+ must have all the ink cartridges installed at all times. Make sure you are using genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges.
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Ensure the cartridges are installed in the proper slot
- Red ink cartridge in slot 1
- Black ink cartridge in slot 2 or K
Note: If the Connect+ only has a red and black cartridge, the red cartridge is installed in the left side slot (1) and the black one is installed in the right side slot (2).
- Cyan ink cartridge in slot C
- Magenta ink cartridge in slot M
- Yellow ink cartridge in slot Y
UPDATED: 14 August 2021