Products affected: Connect+ 500W®, Connect+ 1000®, Connect+ 2000®, and Connect+ 3000®
The Connect+® displays error code 0418--42-0033 and will not print.
The Connect+ is out of postal red ink.
Replace the postal red ink cartridge:
- Selecting the Settings button on the Home screen
- Select Hardware
- Select Printer
- Select the Ink cartridges tab
- Select Replace ink cartridge
- Open the ink cartridge cover
- Remove the red ink cartridge
- The system warns you that the ink cartridge is not installed. Select Clear message.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging
- Hold the ink cartridge with the label facing upright and push into place
- Close the ink cartridge cover
- Select Print test sample to verify that you have installed the ink cartridge correctly
- Check the test sample. If the lines are solid and unbroken, the sample is acceptable. Select Image is OK - Done.
UPDATED: 03 June 2021