The meter displays “Waste Tank Full” or “Waste Tank Near Full”, and may not print. Excess ink from purges and heavy use eventually fills the ink waste tank in the meter.
- When the ink reservoir nears capacity, your meter displays the message Waste Tank Near Full.
- When the ink reservoir reaches full capacity, your meter displays the message Waste Tank Full.
Follow these steps to put your meter into Service Mode and clear the message. This process can be performed without the replacement waste pad installed, so that you can run your meter until you receive and install the replacement waste pad.
- Press Menu.
- Press Page Down.
- Select Maintenance.
- Select Replace Waste Tank.
- Select Ok, I understand.
- Press Yes, tray is replaced.
- Sign in and create a technical support case to order a replacement waste pad.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 01 March 2021