Products affected: Connect+ 500W™, Connect+ 1000™, Connect+ 2000™, Connect+ 3000™
- You can access the Funds application by:
- Selecting the Funds button on the Home screen, or
- Selecting Add Postage to Meter when you receive a low funds warning or an insufficient funds error in the Run Mail screen
- The Funds screen displays. If necessary, select the Meter Funds tab.
- Select the Add Postage to Meter button
- Select the appropriate refill amount option:
- To add the same postage amount that was used during the last refill, select the Last refill amount button
- To add the default postage amount, select the Default refill amount button
- To add a different postage amount, select the Other amount button. Enter the refill amount and then select the OK button.
- NOTE: The maximum and minimum postage refill amounts for your system are listed on the Meter information tab
- When prompted, select Confirm. The system connects to the PB Postage service and begins to add the postage to your meter.
- The system will notify you when it completes adding your postage. If you want to print a receipt, select the Print receipt button.
- To print the receipt on an envelope, place an envelope on the feed deck, and select the Start button
- To print the receipt on a piece of tape, select the Tape button
- Select Done to exit the Funds application
UPDATED: 11 February 2021