Once transactions are posted against an account, the name and code cannot be changed and the account cannot be deleted, only made inactive.
- Select Manage Accounts under Mailing on the Home screen.
- Select Edit account.
- Select the account you wish to edit, then select OK.
- Select the account attribute you wish to edit.
- Account, Sub account or Sub sub account name: Select this option to make changes to the name of the account.
Note: Account names cannot be reused, even if the account is inactive.
- Code: Select this option to change the code that is assigned to the account.
Note: Account codes cannot be reused, even if the account is inactive.
- Description: Select this option to change the account description.
- Status: Select the appropriate option to change the status (active or inactive) of the account.
Note: When you change the status of an account, the status change applies to all sub accounts and sub sub accounts. If prompted to apply the change of status of multiple accounts, select Yes, apply to all.
- Password: Select this option to password protect an account, or to change the existing password.
Note: Account passwords must be enabled in order to password protect an account.
- Enter the appropriate information and select OK.
- Once you have finished editing the account information, select OK.
- Select Continue to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: May 08, 2019