Products affected: Connect+® 500W, Connect+® 1000, Connect+® 2000, Connect+® 3000, SendPro® P1000, SendPro® P1500, SendPro® P2000, SendPro® P3000
Note: If users are enabled on your system, this feature is only available to users with supervisor access rights. If you are using Business Manager accounting, this feature is available to all users.
- You can create an account in two ways:
- by selecting the Manage Accounts button in the Mailing tile on the Home screen, or
- by selecting Account on the Run Mail screen, selecting Options and then Create new account.
- Select Create new account.
- If there are existing accounts on the system, you will be prompted to create a new account or add a sub account. Select Create new account.
- Select the Account name field. Type in the account name and then select OK.
- Select the Code field. Type in the code for the account and select OK.
- If necessary, select the Description field. Type in the description for the account then select OK.
- Ensure the status is set to Active.
- If you want to password protect this account, select the Password field.
Note: Account passwords must be turned on to password protect an account.
- Type in the password and select OK.
- Re-type the password to confirm and select OK.
- Select OK.
- A dialog box appears indicating the account has been created.
- Select Create another new account if you want to create another account.
- Select Add a sub account to this account if you want to create a sub account for this account.
Note: Sub accounts are an optional feature.
- Select Continue.
- Select the Home icon to return to the Home screen.
UPDATED: 03 June 2021