Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10)
- Tap Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Account on the left side of the screen.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap on the Reports link under the Accounts section.
- If this is the first time you are running a report:
- Tap Report Period and set the time range for your reports.
- Tap Preferences and set how to you want to identify the accounts.
- Set the report period. Refer to Setting the Envelope Printing Report Period in Related articles.
- Tap View & print reports.
- Tap to select a report.
- Tap Next.
- Tap the option you want:
- Tap View Report.
- Tap Actions if you want to save the report under a new name, delete, print or email the report. In order to print a report, you need an optional 1E50 Report printer.
- If you want to view your accounting reports on your computer, you need a subscription to INVIEW™. See How to access Inview postage reporting online.
- If you want to email your accounting reports, see Emailing an Envelope Printing account report.
- For report period information, see Setting the Envelope Printing report period.
- For report preferences, see Setting the Envelope Printing report preferences.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021