Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10), SendPro C Auto
Correct the postage on a piece of mail by printing additional postage directly on a blank area on your envelope or on a tape.
- Tap Print on Envelopes or Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Scroll down and tap Class on the left side of the Envelope Printing screen.
- Tap Domestic Lettermail.
- Tap Other Payments.
- Tap Postage Correction.
- Tap the postage correction range you're applying: $0.01-0.86 or $5.96-650. Canada Post regulations stipulate that postage correction values are not allowed within the range of the Lettermail rating structure ($0.87-5.95). If amount required is within this range, more than one stamp will be required. For example, 2 stamps at $0.49 to be able to correct $0.98.
- Use the keypad to enter the additional postage amount.
- Tap Apply.
- Verify the amount and tap Apply.
- Feed a tape through the machine.
- Apply the tape beside or below the original impression as shown.
- The tape must not overlap the original impression or cover any address information.
- The word Correction appears on the tape.
UPDATED: 06 November 2020