Adding a single Trackable Label cost account on the SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto
Learn how to add a single Trackable Label cost account on the SendPro C, SendPro+, SendPro C Auto.
Products affected: SendPro® C, SendPro®+ (8H10), SendPro® C Auto (9H10)
Enter cost accounts individually in the Cost Accounts application.
Open the Cost Accounts screen:
- Tap Cost Accounts in the application drawer at the bottom of the Home screen, or,
- Tap SendPro Apps on the Home screen, then tap Cost Accounts.
- Tap the plus sign + in the upper left corner of the Cost Accounts screen.
- Enter the account name, up to 20 characters. Tap the green check mark when done. You can use lower case letters, upper case letters, numerals and special characters for the account name. Allowed special characters include:
- - hyphen
- _ dash
- ' single quote
- @ at sign
- . Period
- and optional description.
- (Optional) Enter a description of the account, up to 200 characters.
- Tap Enter (green check mark) when done. You can use the same types of characters as for the account name.
- Tap on the option button for Active or Inactive, whichever is appropriate for this account.
- To make this the account that is automatically used for all trackable labels, tap the checkbox for Make this my default Cost Account.
- Tap Apply.
UPDATED: 27 July 2023