Before you begin:
Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- For LAN connection, you will see the following connection icon in the global toolbar:
- If you have a wireless connection, you will see the following connection icon in the global toolbar:
If you see a line through the connection icon, it means you are not connected and will not be able to refill your postage until you establish a network connection. Refer to Related topics below for information on troubleshooting connection issues.
To refill your postage:
- Tap Print on Envelopes or Envelope Printing on the Home screen.
- Tap Postage Balance.
- Tap Refill Postage.
- Enter your postage refill amount.
- Tap Refill Mail Postage.
- Tap View Receipt if you want to view or print a receipt.
- Tap Done.
- Your updated postage balance displays on the Envelope Printing screen.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021