- Press Options.
- Press Page Down twice.
- Select Advanced Features.
- Select Maintenance mode.
- Select Printer maintenance.
- Select Test Print.
- Insert an envelope as you normally would to print postage.
- The test pattern should appear as a grid with no broken lines or smears in the pattern:
- If the test pattern looks good, press Enter/Yes. Then press Home to return to the Home screen.
- If the test pattern looks incorrect, with broken lines or smears in the pattern, or if there is no print at all, select No and your meter performs a print system purge. Repeat this function up to three times, if needed, to improve poor print quality.
- Press Home to return to the Home screen.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us
UPDATED: February 17, 2021