Products affected: AddressRight® 300 Feeder
- Release the separator locking lever. Raise the separators and lock in position.
- Place the media under the separators, then release the separators so that they rest on the media. Lock the separators in position using the locking lever.
- Adjust the side guides to within 1/32" (0.8 mm) of the media, then adjust the rear guide so that the media is raised approximately 1/2" (12 mm). For heavy, thick media, this may not be required.
- Adjust the exit roller pressure by pushing in on the pressure control lock button [A] and raising or lowering the adjusting lever [B]. For plain paper or envelopes, place the lever in the down position. For thicker material, adjust the lever so that the media is fed smoothly through the exit roller assembly.
- Turn the feeder on.
- Feed one piece with the speed control set to low speed (1 or 2).
- Stop the feeder with the piece halfway through the exit by turning off the power switch.
- Adjust the feed sensor so that it is pointed directly at the piece as it exits the feeder. The sensor prevents double feeding in case of a jam or stoppage.
- Set the AUTO/MANUAL switch to MANUAL.
- Press the SINGLE feed button for single sheet feeding or the CONTINUOUS feed button for continuous feeding.
- Interface Connection: The feeder can also be controlled remotely. To have the feeder start feeding from a remote signal, the signal must be wired through the INTERFACE connector on the feeder. The AUTO/MANUAL switch must be set to AUTO.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021